10 Lines on Tiger
1. A tiger is a wild animal and is the biggest member of the Cat Family.
2. It is very cruel and ferocious animal.
3. The tigers are generally Orange in colour and has black colour strips on their body which looks very beautiful.
4. The teeth and paws of the tiger are very strong.
5. Tiger is the National Animal of India and Bangladesh.
6. The Life span of tigers is of 26 to 30 years.
7. It runs very fast about 80 to 85 km per hour and can jump up to 7 to 8 feets and has the ability to swim and climb trees.
8. It is usually hunted for its skins and bones.
9. The back legs of Tiger are longer than its front legs
10. Indian government has started project tiger to save tigers