Republic Day Essay
- Republic Day is a national festival of India.
- Every year on 26th January we celebrate this day with great pomp and show.
- On this day the constitution of India came into force in 1950.
- The constitution is the supreme law of our country.
- Babasaheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar is the father of our constitution.
- On this day, the President of India hoist the national flag in New Delhi.
- A great parade is held at India Gate in New Delhi.
- The president give awards to the brave soldiers and people on this day.
- India also invites a chief guest from foreign countries to witness the grand celebration of this event.
- We should never forget our freedom fighters and their sacrifices.
Our country India became Independent since 15 August 1947. India got autonomy from the British government/rule on 15 August. Yet, the constitution of our nation came into power on 26 January 1950 and we think about that day as complete independence, so we celebrate this day consistently in the bliss of our freedom.
This year 2021, we, Indians, are praising the 71th Republic Day of our country. Republic means the people are most supreme here, that is, people have the right to choose their political leaders.
It was only because of the hard work, sacrifice and struggle of our great freedom fighters that India got complete Swaraj. They did a ton for us with the goal that we don’t need to bear the mistreatment and our country India can move forward.
Some of our most prominent Indian politicians and leader are Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Azad, Lala Lajpat Rai, Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel, Lal Bahadur Shastri. He confronted the British government for a long time consistently and got our country freed.
We can never forget the sacrifice of them, and they should always remember with a heart like a great celebration and ceremony, because of them we are able to breathe freely in our country today.
Our first President Dr. Rajendra Prasad who stated, “We have the authority of our whole incredible and huge country under one single constitution and association which assumes liability for the government assistance of 320 lakh people living in the country.”
It is a disgrace that even after such countless long stretches of independence, today we are battling wrongdoing, crime, corruption, violence. debasement, and brutality. Presently we need to meet again to eliminate our country from these awful things and make a fruitful, created and clean country. We need to comprehend things like destitution, poverty, illiteracy, global warming, inequality, joblessness, ignorance, an unnatural weather change, unemployment, disparity, and so forth and discover answers for them.