interview questions for freshers पढ़ने के लिए आखिरकार वो समय आ ही गया !
एक killer resume and cover letter बनाने और जॉब पाने के पहले चरण से गुजरने के बाद, अंतिम चुनौती का सामना करने का समय है:
जी हां, आप बिलकुल सही समझे , आपकी नौकरी के Interview यानि साक्षात्कार का समय|
यह हम सबके लिए एक डर और anxiety से भरा वक़्त होता है|
जिन लोगों के हाथों में आपका भविष्य है, उनके द्वारा न्याय और मूल्यांकन किया जाना, सबसे ज्यादा चिंताजनक है।
यहाँ हम आपके लिए कुछ प्रश्नो की सूची लेकर आए है, जो किसी भी तरीके के Interview चाहे सरकारी नौकरी हो या प्राइवेट हर जगह काम आएगा |
यहाँ हम सबसे सामान्य साक्षात्कार के सवालों और जवाबों को कवर करने जा रहे हैं, जो आपको इसे पढ़ने मात्र से एक bona fide साक्षात्कार विशेषज्ञ के रूप में बदल देगा |
तो चलो शुरू करते है!
The Most Common Interview questions for Freshers
- Tell me something about yourself.
- How did you hear about this position?
- Why did you decide to apply for this position?
- What are your biggest strengths?
- What are your biggest weaknesses?
- What do you know about this company/organization?
- Out of all the candidates, why should we hire you?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- What are you looking for from a new position?
- Are you considering other positions in other companies?
- What is the professional achievement you’re most proud of?
- What kind of working environment do you work best in?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
Situational Job Interview questions for Freshers / Experienced
- Why haven’t you gotten your Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Ph.D.?
- Why have you switched jobs so many times?
- Why did you change your career path?
- Why did you decide to leave your previous/current job?
- Why is there a gap in your work experience?
- Why were you fired?
- How do you feel about working weekends or late hours?
- How would your boss describe you?
- Do you have any serious medical conditions?
- What would your first 30, 60, or 90 days look like in this role?
- Are you a team player?
- Are you a risk-taker?
- How do you deal with pressure or stressful situation?
- Do you think there is a difference between hard work and smart work?
- How quickly do you adapt to new technology?
- Do you have any interests outside of work?
- Do you have any children?/Are you planning on having any children?
- What do you think our company/organization could do better?
Behavioral Interview questions for Freshers / Experienced
- Give an example of how you have handled a challenge in the workplace before.
- Give an example of when you performed well under pressure.
- Give an example of when you showed leadership qualities.
Possible questions you can ask at the end of an interview:
- What does a regular day in this company look like?
- What’s the best thing about working for the company?
- What’s the worst thing about working for the company?
- What would you say are the biggest challenges a person in this position might face?
- What are the most important skills and qualities one must have to succeed in this position?
- What do you like best about working in this company?
- What are the most pressing issues and projects that need to be addressed?
- Do you have training programs available to employees?
- What sort of budget is there for my department?
- Why kind of opportunities do you have for future development?
- What are the performance expectations for someone in this position?
- Do departments usually collaborate with one another?
- Do you celebrate birthdays or retirements in the office?
- Do employees usually hang out with each other outside of work?
- Is there anything else I can help you with at this stage?
- What is the next step in the hiring process?